Candle Care & Safety Tips
- What is a soy candle? Soy wax is 100% natural, made from soy beans. Soy candles burn cleaner and leave no toxins and/or carcinogens.
- What are the benefits of burning soy candles? Soy is all natural and environmentally friendly. All of our candles are 100% soy wax, which is biodegradable. Soy wax offers cleaner burning because it is non- toxic, unlike paraffin wax which is a petroleum based wax. Soy wax also offers longer burn time than paraffin candles because it is less dense, burns slow, and has a cooler burning temperature. Soy candles hold a stronger scent which creates a more satisfying smell. The longer burn time allows soy candles to gradually release scent, rather than an instant very strong scent.
- What are the basic safety instructions while burning my candle? Remove from packaging before burning. Burn within sight and never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep away from flammable items. Keep away from children and pets. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do I need to trim the wick? Yes, you should trim the wick 1/4-inch every time you light the candle. Trimming your wick can help avoid excessive flickering, large flames, and/or smoke. Remember to remove excess trimmed wick from candle to prevent it from catching fire.
- How do I know when my candle is done? Stop burning candle when wax reaches 1/2- inch from the bottom of jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface or jar itself.
How long should I burn my candle? What is the overall burn time?
When burning your candle don't blow it out until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across. Doing so will help avoid tunneling of the wick.This may take 2-4 hours depending on the size of your candle. It is recommend that you burn your candle for no longer than 4 hours at a time for maximum quality and longevity.
All of our 12 oz. candles typically have a total burn time of 60-70 hours.
*This burn time is an estimate and can vary.
- Can I recycle my candle jar once it is finished? Of course you can! That's a great idea. Once candle has 1/2" wax remaining properly dispose of excess wax while wax is in liquid form. Use soap and hot water to clean excess wax residue and wick. Use your empty jar for pen/ pencil holder, makeup brush holder, cotton ball/ Q- tip holder, and many other great ideas!
Orders & Shipping
- What is the shipping policy? All orders are processed and shipped within 1-8 business days. All orders will receive tracking numbers via email for shipping updates.
- What is the return policy? All sales are FINAL. If your package was received damaged, email a photo of the damaged item to email@example.com and we will send you a replacement.